Welcome to Lafayette Christian School! We appreciate your interest and hope to assist you any way we can. If you have questions, please feel free to contact us at 765-447-3052.
We Look Forward to Meeting You
If you have not already done so, please consider making an appointment to visit. We would very much like to meet you and encourage you to tour our school and campus. Please use our Request Information
to schedule a tour.
How to Apply
Applying is easy using our Online Application. We encourage families to apply online as it simplifies submission and provides parents a tool for tracking online the status of their admission after their application has been submitted.
Create an Online Application
To begin the Online Application process:
- Create an Account.
- Then Log In to Your Account
- Create a new student application for your child. You will then have the flexibility to log in and out of your account and access your open application.
- As part of the application, you will be required to submit a pastor recommendation and a teacher recommendation. We also prefer that you submit a recent report card for your student if transferring from another school.
- An application fee of $150 per family can be paid online by credit or debit card. If you are applying for additional children, your application fee will be waived for subsequent application submissions.
- School administration will review your completed application. Approved applications will be forwarded to an interview committee who will schedule a meeting with your family. The interview committee is composed of the principal and two school board members.
- After your family interview, you will receive notification of your student's acceptance status from the admissons office.
After submitting the application, you will be able to track online your admissions status at the school by logging in to your account. There you will be able to print the completed applications, monitor when the school receives supplemental application forms and, if necessary, reprint the supplemental forms.
It is the policy of the Board of School Trustees that no child shall be denied admission to the Lafayette Christian School because of race, color, or national origin. All policies and procedures will be administered with no discrimination based on race, color, or national origin.